Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Between the M14X, Macbook Pro 15, XPS 14z and Envy 14, which one should I go for?

My subjects in university focuses more towards typing, so a good keyboard is needed. I want a decent 3 hour battery life when surfing at full brightness. I'd rather not use peripherals, so a good speaker and touchpad is preferred. During my spare time, I'll be doing some 3D visual editing and also create intensive game mods. For games, I'll be playing Source games mostly. I'll be watching videos and make some light picture editing, so a decent TN panel is the minimum. I prefer Nvidia's Optimus as it's less of a hassle, unless AMD releases BACON to make it a tie. I'll be using mainly Windows 7, so how does the Macbook Pro fare to the competition under Boot Camp? Also, I need a strong and reliable wireless connection. Oh, and a 256 GB storage is the minimum.Between the M14X, Macbook Pro 15, XPS 14z and Envy 14, which one should I go for?
If you mainly use Microsoft Windows, purchasing a Mac is a waste of money. Mac OS X, the operating system of every Mac, is designed especially for the Mac. Using Microsoft Windows as a primary operating system on a Mac makes the price you have paid for your Mac a waste of money. Either use Mac OS X and occasionally use Microsoft Windows, or purchase a normal laptop and run Microsoft Windows as your primary operating system. As for which normal laptop to purchase, simply compare the specifications and choose that laptop which matches with your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment