Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HP Envy 14 vs HP Pavilion Dv6t Quad Edition?

I was just trying to decide which laptop would be better for me. Im only going into 8th grade so I would only use it for basic purposes such as windows movie maker and photoshop. Also, im not a gamer what-so-ever so i dont care how good the gaming quality is. There are both pros and cons for both laptops so either one would really work for me. I just want to get the better buy.HP Envy 14 vs HP Pavilion Dv6t Quad Edition?
Both are great laptops, I would go with what will fit you you want a smaller and portable laptop get the Envy, but if you want bigger screen, usb 3.0 and a numeric keypad then go with the DV6tqe.



I got myself the dv6tqe a month ago, the only things that got me too the dv6t and not the envy was because the dv6tqe has 2 usb 3.0 and had better graphics option.



Both computers will be good for basic purposes, so any of the 2 will be good to run basic programs without loosing speed. Both has good memory, and processors, the only other advantage if you don't add it to the envy is that the dv6t has quad core processor while the envy has a dual core. But everything else is fine.

The Envy already includes a kinda good graphics with the price while you will want to get the 1GB 6770 on the Dv6t. On the other hand the dv6t has an option to choice a higher resolution screen (1080p anti-glare screen), mostly recommended in most forums.



I would recommend looking for 25-30% coupons I put coupons below but might not work as those might be from last weeks sale.

Another option is that you can try to see if you can get the HP academic store, but you will need a .edu email address and there's a special that you get an xbox360 for free on any purchase of $690 or more. But you have to call to order.



Hope this helps if more help please post on the details and I'll edit my post.HP Envy 14 vs HP Pavilion Dv6t Quad Edition?
I'm extremely happy I went with the HP Envy 14 Beats Edition laptop. I'm not one of those people that, when they need a new laptop, just runs to Staples and gets a crappy $400 laptop. But I'm also not one of those people who has the money to go to the apple store to get a $2000 laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment