Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sony Viao EB or HP Envy 14 ?

I would customize the Vaio to have the same specs as the Envy's base config. I would be using it to mostly watch videos and game, along with photoshop and school work. I have heard the Vaio's speakers are not great and the Envy's touchpad is not spectacular. These are the two main points that have me stuck. Plus I do prefer a 15 inch screen as opposed to a 14 inch. Price is not a factor in my decision. Any thoughts?Sony Viao EB or HP Envy 14 ?
I'd have to lean towards the HP as well. The Envy has a simply stunning screen, it's heads and shoulders above the Sony in every single way. The trackpad and keyboard aren't they best, however the HP has a second to none build quality, which the Sony just can't match. Against any other computer the Sony would come out very well, but the HP Envy is really a great computer and I can't fault them.

No comments:

Post a Comment