Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dell XPS 15 L502x vs HP ENVY 14 Beats?

They are both the latest 2nd gen Sandy Bridge. I know that the HP ENVY has a better form factor and is obviously portable. But I am afraid that performance wise, the Dell would obviously beat the HP Envy. Any opinions on which I should get?Dell XPS 15 L502x vs HP ENVY 14 Beats?
I would suggest to buy HP ENVY 14 Beats.Dell XPS 15 L502x vs HP ENVY 14 Beats?
I'm extremely happy I went with the HP Envy 14 Beats Edition laptop. I'm not one of those people that, when they need a new laptop, just runs to Staples and gets a crappy $400 laptop. But I'm also not one of those people who has the money to go to the apple store to get a $2000 laptop.



After doing some research on the net I found that this is one of the few laptops in market which is comparable to macbook in terms of looks.But the caveat is that its quite heavy(5.8 lbs) and the battery backup is around 2 hours with power save settings.

But the laptop is excellent in terms of heating since its very low , much better than any other laptops I have used in past.

Overall for the configuration, looks ,performance and price I have to say that it is "ENVY" of all the other laptops in market.

No comments:

Post a Comment