Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is hp ENVY worth the money?

I am looking at the HP ENVY 14 series and the components(like ram, hard drive, and graphics) on it are very similar to some other cheaper models of hp computers. Am I over looking something that would make this computer cost more ?Is hp ENVY worth the money?
I'm extremely happy I went with the HP Envy 14 Beats Edition laptop. I'm not one of those people that, when they need a new laptop, just runs to Staples and gets a crappy $400 laptop. But I'm also not one of those people who has the money to go to the apple store to get a $2000 laptop.



After doing some research on the net I found that this is one of the few laptops in market which is comparable to macbook in terms of looks.But the caveat is that its quite heavy(5.8 lbs) and the battery backup is around 2 hours with power save settings.

But the laptop is excellent in terms of heating since its very low , much better than any other laptops I have used in past.

Overall for the configuration, looks ,performance and price I have to say that it is "ENVY" of all the other laptops in market.
They have a dedicated graphics card, normally used for gaming. Most of the other series except the hp high performance line will have integrated card which can't really be used for gaming. The envy looks nicer too. But pretty much there all just to make you spend more money, if you don't need the dedicated graphics go with a lower model, or if you need the graphics go with the high performance line with is $400 dollars cheaper. They pretty much just make it look nicer, and give it a cool name and expect more money.Is hp ENVY worth the money?
Laptop buyers guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QdtEy-q鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment