Friday, February 24, 2012

What Laptop to Buy? Acer Aspire 4750G-2412G64Mnbb or HP Envy 14?

Im on a tight budget so i considered Acer because of its high specs. But iv'e been dreaming on owning an HP Envy. What do you think?



Specs:

http://www.acer.com.ph/ac/en/PH/content/鈥?/a>



http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi鈥?/a>What Laptop to Buy? Acer Aspire 4750G-2412G64Mnbb or HP Envy 14?
i've used both brands and for me hp is the good deal.. so i'd recommend hp but acer is not a bad brand either.. but i'd go for hp...
Acer has improved in past few years. But HP is more popular and have been consistently delivering good quality laptops.



Quite a fix you are in, I was in this fix and went for HP. Not because I could afford it, but because. I went to www.bitfang.com/laptop chose compared almost all brand laptops. And simply placed an order for the one that I liked the best and suited my price range. I selected cash as the payment option and it allowed me to close the order. After I placed the order, I got a call from them asking when I would make the payments in their bank account so that they can deliver the product. I simply said, their pricing was a bit higher and if they could consider some discounts then I could pay. Well they actually did give me a honest deal. Got my laptop delivered to my house on the very next day after I deposited cash in their HDFC account.What Laptop to Buy? Acer Aspire 4750G-2412G64Mnbb or HP Envy 14?
Laptop buyers guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5QdtEy-q鈥?/a>
  • ihop locations
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment