Friday, February 24, 2012

HP ENVY 14 vs. HP Pavillion dv6t Series?

I am looking into these laptops, and I am not sure what to go with! I am a big music, web browsing, and graphic design person (my major). I don't necessarily need a powerful graphics card, because my gaming is minimal... should I invest in a better processor or RAM?



If you have any other suggestions as to laptops as well, I am open to them!



P.S. My computer knowledge is adequate, so proper terminology and technical detail is appreciated!HP ENVY 14 vs. HP Pavillion dv6t Series?
First of all there is no match between these two, hp envy is much much better series very popular in market because of their shape, finishing, display, crispy sound quality, and optimum cool performance, i had dv6 a month ago but it was having heating issues so they are vulnerable to heating thus lack of performance.



My suggestion is to buy HP ENVY 14-2050SE also known as beats edition, it is very famous in envy series because of additional enhancements like extra crisp in sound and backlit keyboard.



To find out more about it i suggest to read this actual user comment;



http://www.amazon.com/review/R16IXTKS8WY鈥?/a>



I have searched around for you and found it here at comparably better price:



http://www.amazon.com/HP-14-2050SE-14-5-鈥?/a>



Oh i forgot! its complete specifications are:



2nd generation Intel Core i5-2410M Processor 2.30GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.90GHz

6GB DDR3

750GB (7200RPM) SATA, Slot-Loading SuperMulti 8X DVD卤R/RW with Double Layer Support

14.5" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView Infinity LED Display (1366 x 768), Radeon HD 6630

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), 6.25 Hour Battery Life





But still if you are leaned towards dv6 series then i will suggest you HP DV6T-2000 which is the most trustworthy and popular amongst this series with intel core i7 processor;



Check it out here:



http://www.amazon.com/HP-DV6T-2000-Displ鈥?/a>HP ENVY 14 vs. HP Pavillion dv6t Series?
graphics design...................... ENVY

No comments:

Post a Comment