Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which one MacBook Pro 13" or HP ENVY 14?

Ok I need an unbiased solution... I can't decide; already checked the specs and all but I need a laptop that will last at least 2-3 years... The Mackbook has lower hardware but comes with a free ipod touch.

The Envy has great internals and about the same price as the Mac. Both look great but since im a linux/win user Im leaning towards HP.... solution??? THANXWhich one MacBook Pro 13" or HP ENVY 14?
The Mac will last you for years to come.

Trust me, switching to Mac will be the best thing you ever do :) I got my MacBook Pro in June of last year (I have the 13") and I was just telling my friend today how it feels like its only a few weeks old. Its an amazing computer, go for it! Like I said, I got it last year, it turns on averagely in 37 seconds and shuts down in 8. Its not hard to get used to Mac OS X and it comes with a lot of cool stuff. And the free iPod is just another reason to get it.

I hope you make the right decision!
I just the macbook pro for college, I say go for the macbook pro and the ipod touch. you can always buy a external hard drive if you need it. MBP are less prone to virus's and they are very easy to learn.Which one MacBook Pro 13" or HP ENVY 14?
Read this:

http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntucat/an-u鈥?/a>
The Mac runs Linux and Windows, as well, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment