Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should I buy a "DELL studio XPS 16 premium" or a "HP ENVY 14 series" laptop?

The DELL laptop makes $1,400 with i7, 6M cache, 4GB RAM at 1333MHZ, 500GB 7200 RPM SATA, ATI 5730-1GB, 9-cell battery and 15.6 inch WLED LCD XPS 1647 screen(1600x900).

Its weight is 2.86Kg.



While the HP laptop makes $1,250 with i7, 6M cache, 4GB RAM at ??MHZ(don't know as it's not mentioned in their site), 500GB 7200 RPM SATA, [ATI 5650-1GB], [8-cell battery] and [14.5 inch LED screen(1366x768)].

Its weight is 2.53 Kg.



What I really care about is the heat generated, weight(not a big difference) and battery life. The unkown RAM bus speed is also annoying because if it's 1033MHz I'll dump HP and go for the DELL.Should I buy a "DELL studio XPS 16 premium" or a "HP ENVY 14 series" laptop?
I personally like Dell better, I have had better experience from all of their products.



Here are some reviews of the XPS 16, maybe they'll help!
Well both the brands which you have mentioned are really superb, but I would suggest that you should go with Hp Envy 14 laptops.



They are much more reliable and durable in terms of functionality. I think if I would have been on your place I would have gone for Hp as right now also am using Hp laptop and I bought it from Egypt and it's really working great.



So that's why i would also say that you should go with this laptop.Should I buy a "DELL studio XPS 16 premium" or a "HP ENVY 14 series" laptop?
I have to recommend you avoid HP. There are a number of pending legal actions for there systems.



not that Dell is that much better but, I am sitting here working on this in a room with 5 Dell's and one home built....so
Dell is better

No comments:

Post a Comment