Friday, February 24, 2012

HP Envy 14 or HP Pavilion dv6t Select Edition - For Architecture Student?

I think I've narrowed my selection down to these two, was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on either. I will be running a lot of Adobe Creative Suite programs, as well as Autodesk programs (CAD/REVIT/3DSMAX). Of course I will be sure the best add-ons are put on this machine, but I wanted some opinions on either machine. Thanks in advance.



http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_can_series.do?storeName=computer_store%26amp;category=notebooks%26amp;a1=Category%26amp;v1=High+performance%26amp;series_name=dv6tse_series%26amp;jumpid=in_R329_prodexp/hhoslp/psg/notebooks/High_performance/dv6tse_series



http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_series.do?storeName=computer_store%26amp;category=notebooks%26amp;series_name=ENVY14_series%26amp;a1=Category%26amp;v1=ENVYHP Envy 14 or HP Pavilion dv6t Select Edition - For Architecture Student?
HP Envy 14 is better built. I don't know about the dv6t, but it doesn't as as good a graphics card, although the processor is slightly better. The Envy 14 is more expensive, but you really pay for the quality. It also has better battery life.



If your willing to pay more for the Envy 14, I'd easily recommend it. If you want something cheaper, go for the dv6t. The Envy 14 is definitely better.HP Envy 14 or HP Pavilion dv6t Select Edition - For Architecture Student?
dv6t price wise and envy 14 quality wise
  • ohio
  • happys pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment