Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HP ENVY 14 BEATS EDITION, is it worth it and will it fulfill my needs?

Hey I just turned 15 one month ago and I need a new laptop.

I wanna start bringing my laptop to school for some basic INTERNET useage and typing. Also, I watch alot of videos in my free time

I also play video games quite often but I only play 1 or 2 games (Useually call of duty).



here are the specs i want to get with it ;

2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M (2.3 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.9 GHz

1GB DDR3 Radeon(TM) HD 6630 switchable Graphics [HDMI, Mini Display Port]

6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)

640GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection



How long will it last me?HP ENVY 14 BEATS EDITION, is it worth it and will it fulfill my needs?
Go for it because it really worth it due to its great specifications. Read this opinion from an actual user, and you'll know why I recommend this



http://www.amazon.com/review/R16IXTKS8WY鈥?/a>



You can get this laptop at the cheapest price here:



http://www.amazon.com/HP-14-2050SE-14-5-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment