Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which Laptop Spec to pick? (HP Envy 14)?

Which would be better?



Going from i3 core Processor to an i5-580m, but keeping the lower res screen (1366x768), or staying with the i3 core and getting the Radiance Screen (1600x900). I've used 1366x768 for years on my current laptop, and I'm completely fine with it... but I've heard the Radiance is nice. I know it would be instantly noticeable, but in what circumstances would I really need the higher res?



Not really a gamer, and I edit music.Which Laptop Spec to pick? (HP Envy 14)?
For music you will definitely need the i5 CPU. For editing music, you need a decent CPU/Processor as it does consumer quite a lot of power. As you are mostly doing audio editing and not gaming, the high-res screen is not needed. If you are doing video editing however, you need a good screen but you need a good CPU.



How much are you paying for this computer??? You may not be getting the best deal.

If you would like, I can help you find a good computer for your needs... just add more details to this post and I will edit my answer for more details.



But if you already know that this is the PC you want, go with the CPU. the i3 is gonna be sluggish...

No comments:

Post a Comment