Friday, February 24, 2012

Problem with Envy 14 computer Synaptics?

So I love my new Envy no doubt, just got it a couple months ago. But I've been having problems with the mousepad. Sometimes the Synaptics don't seem to work. The mousepad IS on, and when I try to scroll with my two fingers, it doesn't work after a couple hours of computer work. Does anybody know why and how to fix this? Thanks!Problem with Envy 14 computer Synaptics?
Have you tried updating the drivers? If so, it's probably just the terrible driver quality of Synaptics. I have the Envy 14 myself and the trackpad is not good out of the box. I suggest reading here:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/hp-envy-鈥?/a>

This makes the trackpad wonderful to use.Problem with Envy 14 computer Synaptics?
short circuit? Does it get hot ??

No comments:

Post a Comment