Friday, March 9, 2012

Audio coming out my computer is quiet...?

The monitor on my computer has built in speakers, I know they're not the greatest or anything but they are very quiet. That doesn't bother me too much because I usually use my headphones anyway (sennheiser HD448), problem is that they are also very quiet. I have to put the volume up to 100% to be able to hear anything while I'm gaming or listening to music. On my laptop (HP Envy 14), I usually have the sound set up to 20% and it is plenty loud enough. How could I fix this issue?Audio coming out my computer is quiet...?
Try going into the sound file in the control panel to adjust the volume settings.

Also go to device manager /sound. Check for exclamation marks that would indicate a problem. Check the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment