Monday, March 12, 2012

Which laptop is better?

I have narrowed it down to thses 2. The Sony Vaio S Series or the HP Envy 14.

I plan to use it for regular internet browsing, watching videos and light-moderate gaming. I'm aware that the Envy would be better for gaming due to the higher specs and superior graphics card, but I'm mainly interested in portability, battery life(note that I would get the extra battery for the Envy or the battery sheet, looks, build quality and reliability overall. Here are a couple of screen shots i took of what it would cost me upon ordering them online.

Also, in the gaming part of this, I want to be able to play games as simple as MapleStory and as intense as Call of Duty(at low or med settings, but playable still). Note that i have a PS3, so the laptop would be my secondary choice when it comes to gaming, but i would like to have that opportunity, nevertheless.



Sony Vaio S

http://tinyurl.com/SVSseriesOrderForm



HP Envy 14

http://i51.tinypic.com/16kcrus.pngWhich laptop is better?
i like the sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment