Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which laptop should I get?

I go to college this fall and can afford up to $1500. I have looked up some different brands and type and decided I want a 14-15 inch screen. I'll be doing the studious stuff on it as well as watching videos playing games and music. The three I have it down to as of now are the:

dell latitude (newest one it's e###)

Hp envy 14

toshiba satellite e305



I want it to last 4 years as well!



What are your suggestions and reasons? Thanks!Which laptop should I get?
Sorry,I don't know but I need a bit' of points
For what you're doing Envy's actually the best because it has the best graphics and speakers out of the 3.



Normally though, I'd recommend a Dell Latitude (I'm typing on a Latitude E6410 right now) since they're extremely sturdy and well built and have great keyboards. However, they have okay speakers and don't game well. Dell's Latitude line along with the Precision series are Dell's best laptops in my opinion - they're solid, very sturdy, and they have a understated but classy look to them.Which laptop should I get?
I would totally recommend the HP envy it quick easy to use and very convenient especially if u are studying ,and it's super stylish.

I am using mine right now. Stay away from dell It's driving some of my class mates and teachers crazy it SUCKS it's constantly crashing!! My sis have a Toshiba and it working pretty well.

Good luck hope you make up your mind soon

No comments:

Post a Comment