Friday, March 9, 2012

Do HP laptops last long?

I'm planning on buying an HP Envy 14 2130nr. But then I've read reviews about certain HP models not even lasting for more than a year and having many complications during its first months. Also, I've read that their customer care doesn't help much with the complications. But then, Envy is a conpletely different series, they say it's HP's high end series.



Any thoughts?Do HP laptops last long?
I'm on my second HP laptop. My first one lasted 4 years before the motherboard died.



As for customer care, during the warranty period, my DVD drive stopped reading DVDs. I contacted HP, and explained it to them, they told me where to ship it, and two weeks later, I had a working DVD drive again. No issues whatsoever about customer service.



Here's the thing you need to realize about reviews that you read. Think of all of the things that you've purchased over your life. Now, think about how many of those things you took the time to post a review that said everything worked just as you expected. Not too many? Exactly. It's normal that most reviews you read are going to be negative, because the only time people bother to post reviews is when they are unhappy with the product.
Every computer manufacturer has their issues with certain items....truth is not everything works as well as we want it to, and just because one works doesn't mean they all will. It's up to us to read and make our own decisions about things like this. You never know, yours could be the only one that works out of a whole shipment and vice versa. I feel HP charges more than other manufacturers because of their name, but it has to be a reason for that also right????? Good luckDo HP laptops last long?
According to my own experience I had HP that lasted less than one year, and my 2008 aluminum unibody macbook still works perfectly well. As for right this is my second apple laptop macbook pro early 2011.
hey according to my opinion i am using HP laptop since last above nine month and i does not feel any complicated task by hp so i think it is good for professional .
Buy anything but HP and you got yourself a good laptop
  • lady gaga born this way album
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment