Friday, March 9, 2012

Is this laptop any good ?

I want to get a new laptop so can someone tell me if this is any good ?? :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Envy-14-1190ea-14-5-2-53-GHz-Laptop-PC-/160654278417?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH%26amp;hash=item2567bdbf11#ht_5057wt_1139Is this laptop any good ?
It really does depend on what your going to use it for, like the other comment said, for newer games it might not work so great, but of course it depends on your budget. I've used my laptop for school for a couple of years and it literally has a fifth of the processor speed this one has. I play older computer games like Age of empires 2, I use Microsoft word 2010, and I even do programming and make 3d models on my old nagging computer. It also depends on your preference; I don't think I would get used to a 14.5" inch screen after being used to a 17" inch screen even if it was a better laptop, so if you aren't absolutely sure you want this laptop, I would wait as long as possible because there will be other great deals too.
it looks half decent but if your buying this to play newer video games on it i would suggest you don't buy this. but if its just for business/school or just screwing around on it should be good.Is this laptop any good ?
Don't Get it. I recommend a Dell or Acer. HPs Have a Tendency to slow down, and also have a hard time connecting to the internet according to most who have them. Plus the Price is Way Too much compared the Prices of Other Computers which work better and are cheaper.
  • boston market menu
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment