Friday, March 9, 2012

Spilt water on my laptop...What to do?

I spilt a fair deal of water over my HP Envy 14. I instantly wiped it off but it just shut off...and started...the fan was whirring quite loudly but there was no light. I shut it off and tipped it over no water spilled out which I think is a good sign but what do I do now. I turned it on momentarily but again the fan whirred im not sure what to do



Please HelpSpilt water on my laptop...What to do?
Do not try to turn it on again and take it to a repair shop cuz it needs to be cleaned.
I spilt apple juice all over my laptop last year and it still works to this day.

get tissue and run it in between the keys so it soaks up any water you've missed and leave it upside down so any more water will maybe drip out, i hope it's okay:)Spilt water on my laptop...What to do?
FIRST REMOVE THE BATTERY OF THE LAPTOP AND CLEAN IT WITH A GOOD TOWEL AND PUT IT IN ABSORBVENT TOWEL AND USE VACCUM CLEANER IF IT IS POSSIBLE USE THE VACCUM CAUTIONALY DO NOT GET IT CLOSE TO LAPTOP BECAUSE IT CONTAINS STATIC ELECTRICITY AND TAKE IT TO A GOOD COMPUTER SERVICE CENTRE
turn it off, clean it with a towel or something and wait a couple days..

No comments:

Post a Comment