Monday, March 12, 2012

Which laptop is better.....?

Ive been wanting to get a laptop but i dont want something crappythat breaks down all the time. Also, faster is better(:

I found two that i find good so far:

~ hp envy 14

%26amp;

~ dell xps 15

are these good? i havent found any reveiws on them

If you guys know any bwtter ones please let

me know. My budget is around 1000

also preferably no other dells. I dont really have good experiences with rhose because they tend to break down.

Thanks!!:DWhich laptop is better.....?
Find something that has a lot reviews... Also... with that budget look for an alienware on ebay...
Neither of those meet your criteria: " i dont want something crappythat breaks down all the time". They both have very poor quality reputations.



A computer is more than just some components shoved in a case. There is build quality, stability, and user experience which are more important then the marketing speed shown. Get a Mac if you want a good experience. If you just play games, go on the internet, do e-mail, video, etc. Get an iPad.Which laptop is better.....?
Dell xps 15. I hate hp. I had 2 computers (1 laptop, 1 desktop) both broke down many times. and with the first one, i called hp and the guy said Oww just a lemon. wont happen again. sure enough it does. I would say Dell for reliability and practicality.
XPS 15 is actually a good laptop, I had the late 2010 model and it was good but I sold it, and I'm waiting to receive the new 2011 model! JBL speaker is awesome!!
More gaming Laptops netbook reviews specification prices here

www.computertroubletips.com
I would Prefers to go wtih del xps15 It is better

No comments:

Post a Comment