Friday, March 9, 2012

Laptop sleeve vs. Macbook Pro sleeve?

I have the HP Envy 14 which is a 14.5 inch laptop and I have been shopping around for a sleeve.



I keep seeing (even in stores like BestBuy) that they separate regular laptop sleeves from the MacBook Pro sleeves.



Basically I want to know the different between a regular laptop sleeve and a MacBook sleeve.



Will my laptop fit just fine in the 15inch macbook pro sleeve?



THANKS!!!Laptop sleeve vs. Macbook Pro sleeve?
The only difference I see is in price. When I went to Best Buy to find a case for my macbook, but macbook ones were around 40 dollars! I went to Target and got one for 15, and it fits mine fine. I wouldn't waste your money. The 15 inch one would fit fine.Laptop sleeve vs. Macbook Pro sleeve?
hahaha, a macbook is a laptop. its a glorified, 1500$ laptop. Your laptop should fit fine, but try it on and return if its wrong. what is the world coming to if they have to glorify macs to the point of special cases?
  • vance and hines
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment