Friday, March 9, 2012

Which laptop ACER OR HP?

I want to buy a laptop.I am confused between Acer Aspire timelineX 4820tg and hp envy 14.

Which laptop i should go for.Plz somebody tell me which one is good on the basis of their configuration specs (not on the basis of liking)plz plz plz plz plzWhich laptop ACER OR HP?
HP ! Acer laptops have low sound volume and will mess up overtime I know this from my sister owning one. Her laptop was good at first but as time went by it started messing up when she tried to move the cursor then that lead to more problems and now using her laptop is hard for her.



☆ Mixed Curly Fries ☆

(\__/)

(='.'=) ?

(")_(")
I will say that without any further thought go with HP Envy 14 laptops.



They are really nice and excellent in functionality, durability and works like really speed. So I would simply say that you should check out this HP laptop for sure.



Moreover they are really great in every angle and it's a solid make as well.Which laptop ACER OR HP?
Being that I work in a PC repair shop, I would avoid HP, they have a lot of hardware incompatibility issues with each other, acer is a great brand, stick with them, you cant go wrong. I have seen chip and caps on boards that look like they have been glued on with elmers glue from HP manufacturer while acer will solder the joints and be sure than hardware is in tact.
Compare specs, and price... Wanna save? Acer. Want quality? HP. I'm referring to up-to-date machines.
Acer Aspire timelineX 4820tg
avoid both brands. i would reccomend getting a toshiba or asus laptop.
Go for HP only.... acer service is very bad
I would pick a HP. They are easy to use and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment