Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to get a HP Beats Laptop but is it worth it?

I live in Australia, and the HP Envy 14 beats is really rare here and its priced $2299, and it has got the solo headphones bundled. I think this is a bit pricey considering its specs: i7, 640gb hd, 1gb graphics card, 4gb ram. There are other HP's with these exact specs for only $1200, but yeah considering this is beats, and rare i am thinking its worth it. What is your opinions? is the envy series better somehow than other hp's with build quality etc?



Let me know whether i should get the HP Envy 14 Beats! BTW i got the money, i just want to know if it is worth it? welcome all opinions :DI want to get a HP Beats Laptop but is it worth it?
I would get a Toshiba Satellite series laptop or dell inspiron series laptops, fast all rounded reliable laptop never had a problem with the two and I repair laptops. But yeah they're pretty good as well along with Macs.

Yeah well jake you got one thing right the webcam is bad, but by the sound of your laptop its obviously user error and you have no idea how to use one.
Thats unbelievable! I recently got an Envy 14 (not the beats version) for $899.99 with similar specs. The laptop is amazing, but not for $2299. If I were you I would definitely STAY AWAY (for that price you could get a Mac with similar specs and they are insanely overpriced). If you're looking for a new laptop I would wait 2-3 more months for the release of laptops with the sandy bridge i5's and i3's. The graphics on the 2nd gen i5 are comparable to the Radeon 5650 ( the graphics card that comes with the envy) due to the 32nm die.



If I could suggest a brand it would be Asus or Lenovo and both have already claimed to have brand new designs for laptops by April.



Hope this helps!I want to get a HP Beats Laptop but is it worth it?
Yeah..its pretty good. But if I were you, I'd buy a mac. I once bought the HP Envy 14 but i soon returned it and got a mac. Wayy better.
Don't get it. It's not worth the extra $1000. The reason why it's able to sell at such a high price is because it's advertised with Dr Dre, who makes it look like the ideal music computer. You'd be paying the extra thousand for the BRAND. And like you mentioned, it is too pricey for those kinds of specs.



And I saw that guy saying you should get a Toshiba Satellite. DON'T. I'm on one right now, and it's terrible. I've honestly had my hard drive replaced twice, have had 3 keys fall off without being able to put back on, it can't hold an internet connection for very long, the webcam's bad, the volume wheel's annoying, the battery sucks, and it seems and looks very cheap. If I could go back in time, I would've gotten that shiny new Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment