Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to back up my computer?

I have a hp envy 14 and the internal mic broke so i called hp and a employee remotely took over my computer and tried to fix it. he couldn't so the next thing he wanted to try was to re boot my computer to factory settings and lose all my data. so how should i go about saving my data, music, pics vids, etc?How to back up my computer?
You need application that can save files and data from computer.

http://www.fixcomputererrors.info/

Slow computer? Data lost? Privacy leaked or password forgotten? Really painful issues! There is no extra time to check and diagnose the sluggish computer steps by steps, or create the lost content again. Let this Wondershare WinSuite 2012 fix them all for you in minutes! With only one click, you can speed up your computer and make it run stably. More hits, you can find back your important lost data to save your time, protect your personal stuffs and operating traces on Windows or online, retrieve your forgotten passwords, as well as Windows and Office product keys. Additionally, you can clone or partition your disk with it easily and conveniently.



360掳PC health check

Optimize %26amp; speed up PC

Clone partition/disk

Manage disk easily

Recover lost data

Find passwords %26amp; MS product keys

Backup %26amp; restore files/system

Protect privacy %26amp; data securityHow to back up my computer?
Get a load of DVD-R discs and burn it all

or

get a USB drive and copy over all your important stuff to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment