Monday, March 12, 2012

Computer Gaming Help?

I just got Assassin's Creed Revelations last week for PC and it has worked fine on my computer with all the graphics settings maxed out. However I started it up today and it is glitching too much. I can't play it as it is. I checked my current processes and they were all normal and i had no open programs in the background. Just for experimentation, I turned all the graphics settings as low as they could go and it made no difference. I have even cleaned my HDD with CCleaner and restarted my computer. Please help!



Computer Specs:

Model: HP Envy 14 Notebook PC (Beats Edition)

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q740 @ 1.73GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.7GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Display: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (4070MB)



Thanks in advance!Computer Gaming Help?
You may need a new video card.Computer Gaming Help?
look at the games requierments and compare them to your spec see if anyone of them need a upgrade ?

No comments:

Post a Comment