Monday, March 12, 2012

What should I buy with my first job's money?

I'm in high school and I have a part time job. I have saved up about $450 and want to buy something with it. I am considering a ps3 with portal 2, a motorola xoom tablet (maybe an iPad 2 but probably not), or an HP envy 14. The only one i can afford right now is the ps3. It would take me 2 or 3 weeks to save up for the xoom, and like 2 months for the hp envy 14. I make about $100 a week. What do you think I should buy or do you have any suggestions on what else i should buy.What should I buy with my first job's money?
People who ask what to buy usually don't really need any of their options. You buy, just for the satisfaction of buying.



Why don't you buy something cheaper now, say a watch or a pair of jeens or a T-shirt you always wanted, and save your money for the future, when you really need to buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment