Monday, March 12, 2012

Why won't skype 4.2 download?

I have a brand new HP Envy 14 with windows 7. I had a fairly cheap Dell laptop for nearly 4 years and it did not have a webcam...my new hp does. There are no problems with the new computer, everything is running smoothly, the internet is fast, and all other downloads i have had have been quick and effective. So I went to skype and made an account and I have everything it says I need for the video chat. Then I click download for windows skype 4.2 and it just comes up with the top bar of the page and everything else is blank and it says there is an error... is there something i'm doing wrong? What should I do? Help please!!!!Why won't skype 4.2 download?
what is the name of the error?
  • vin number
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment