Monday, March 12, 2012

I just bought a Vizio M20VT tv and when u try to hook my computer to it with a HDMI cord the tv says No signal?

I have hooked my computer to a lcd tv before with a hdmi cord and it worked with no problems, and i have hooked my xbox 360 to my vizio tv with hdmi cord and that also works good. The only problem comes when i try to hook my Computer to my vizio tv. I used the same hdmi input as the input that worked with the xbox. My computer says that the tv is there but the tv wont pick up the computer. The computer is a HP envy 14.I just bought a Vizio M20VT tv and when u try to hook my computer to it with a HDMI cord the tv says No signal?
it should work fine? I don't see why not. Maybe try swithing the input on your TV to HDMI. Depending on what you got going on, typically if it's just one thing hooked up from your TV to your computer, it should recognize it. But if not, do it manually from the input menu to set the signal right.I just bought a Vizio M20VT tv and when u try to hook my computer to it with a HDMI cord the tv says No signal?
My tv is PC compatible too. The remote I use has a button called tv/vcr. When I hit that button a screen comes up allowing me to choose TV, AV1, Side AV, HD MI and PC. Each time I press the button it scrolls dow to the next choice then back to the top. Hope this helps. James
  • round table pizza menu
  • tallahassee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment